Role: Retail Assistant
About the role
We are seeking a retail superstar to join a fun and dynamic team at the InfraCore Nursery. This permanent full time role requires an enthusiastic individual that's able to operate in a fast paced environment whilst delivering customer service excellence. You'll enjoy a challenge, have a passion for plants with room to improve and grasp knowledge along the way.
- Assisting customers by providing helpful and friendly advice on all aspects of their gardening and landscaping needs
- Operating point of sale
- Maintaining a wide variety of plants
- Providing plant knowledge and assistance to other team members
- Assisting with merchandising
- Be able to work weekends from time to time
You will have an outstanding attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and have excellent priority setting skills
- You'll have some gardening and plant knowledge
- You enjoy customer service and helping others
- Be physically fit - some heavy lifting will be involved
- Have an ability to tolerate working in various weather conditions
Close off date for this position Tuesday 1st February, 9:00am. Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Should you have any issues or questions please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 351 8914.
Please note that InfraCore requires all employees to undertake pre-employment drug testing.