The forum is for NZ Plant Producers members involved in industry development; on our board, subcommittees, special interest groups, stakeholder groups, and those who speak up for our industry in their sectors and communities.
At the Forum you will:
• Learn about leadership in our industry
• Hear from successful leaders making an impact in the wider primary sector
• Gain the skills to be effective in industry leadership roles, in your community, and in your business
• Gain an understanding of how to influence decision making
• Catch up with your peers and build your network.
The forum will be facilitated by Michelle Rush of Participatory Partners, who runs similar programmes in the agricultural sector. There will be speakers from primary industries (e.g., The Dairy Environment Leaders Programme, Land & Water Forum). A full programme will be available shortly.
Our Leadership Forum is free to all NZ Plant Producers board members, special interest group members, subcommittee members, and advocates, because we value and recognise your contribution to our industry.
All others $80.00+GST for the full day, catering included.
Young Achievers Dinner
The Leaders Forum will be followed by the Young Achievers Dinner. We hope you will join us to hear the contestants’ speeches and to be there as we announce this year’s winner.
44 Horsham Downs Road,
We are pleased to announce the dinner is free to all Forum attendees, and a free bus will be provided to and from Hamilton City.