Online training requires as much work as completing in-person learning. The amount of time dedicated is roughly the same, but in a virtual workplace. Adjusting to the online learning model can be challenging at first, but it comes with many benefits that allow you to advance in the plant production industry, and demonstrate your skills to potential employers.
- Gives you added flexibility and self-paced learning
- Provides you with time-management skills
- Demonstrates your self-motivation
- Improves your connection to be able to virtually communicate and collaborate
- Gives you the opportunity to network with people from around Aotearoa or the World
- Facilitates the ability to think critically about what you do everyday
- Develops your technical skills