NZ Diploma in Primary Industry Business Management
Whether you’re a nursery owner wanting to fill specific gaps in your business skills, or an up and coming nursery supervisor looking to enhance your career – the New Zealand Diploma in Primary Industry Business Management will give you an in-depth understanding of the core elements and functions required to run a successful business. It is an industry-recognised qualification, so if you’re looking to go places, it is a good place to start!
Once you have completed the NZ Diploma in Primary Industry Business Management you will be able to:
- Develop, implement and review business plans for plant production industry business operations to meet performance requirements
- Manage financial requirements using current and emerging technology to inform decision-making in a plant production industry business
- Utilise increased interpersonal and leadership skills to plan, implement and review staff employment matters, work allocation, performance, health, safety, well-being requirements in a plant production industry business
- Plan, implement, and review the environmental sustainability requirements of a plant production industry business
- Determine current business position and develop a strategic plan for the future direction of a plant production industry business
This program is currently free under the Targeted Training and Apprenticeships Fund. This means that you pay no fees until December 2022.
Let your boss know that you would like to grow and improve your skills for the future of your career.